Recipe serves: 6
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Chill Time||120 min|
Amaretto Cheesecakes in Pastry Shells
- 6 frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. almond flavored liqueur
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, sugar and liqueur in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Evenly fill baked shells with 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture. Evenly top with strawberries, reserving a few slices for garnish. Fill with remaining cream cheese mixture. Chill until set, about 2 hours. Garnish with reserved strawberries.