Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||8 min|
|Serving Size per 1-quesadilla/serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||280|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||79 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
Chicken & Basil Quesadillas
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. shredded cooked chicken, (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 jar (7.25 oz.) roasted red peppers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese [or Monterey Jack cheese ]
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine 2 tablespoons melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with remaining ingredients except tortillas in large bowl; set aside.
- Evenly brush one side of 4 tortillas with 1 tablespoon Spread. Arrange tortillas brushed side down on baking sheet. Evenly spoon filling over 4 tortillas, then top with remaining tortillas. Brush tops with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread.
- Bake 8 minutes or until tortillas are slightly golden and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into 6 triangles to serve.
- TIP: Buy a cooked rotisserie chicken from your deli or supermarket for the cooked chicken!
- Also terrific to serve as 24 appetizer servings!