Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
Creamy Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 3 medium all-purpose potatoes (about 1-1/2 lbs.), peeled and cubed
- 3 medium cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Cover potatoes in medium saucepan and with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook, turning occasionally, 15 minutes or until garlic is tender and skin is golden. Remove garlic; peel, then finely chop.
- Return potatoes to saucepan, mash. Stir in garlic, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, milk, salt and pepper.