Makes 12 appetizers
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||36 min|
Curried Buffalo Wings
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. mild curry powder [or hot curry powder]
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup). Cut chicken wings in half at joint; set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium heat and cook curry, garlic and salt, stirring frequently, 30 seconds or until curry darkens slightly; set aside.
- Pour curry sauce over chicken wings in broiler pan without the rack; toss to coat. Bake 35 minutes or until chicken wings are golden brown and fully cooked.