Makes 1 dozen
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3 squares (1 oz. ea.) unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, then grease foil; set aside.
- Microwave I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with chocolate in large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted; stir until smooth. Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla with wire whisk. Stir in flour and salt until blended. Stir in walnuts. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Using foil, lift brownies onto cutting board. Cut into squares and sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar to serve.