Makes 2 dozen
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Chill Time||60 min|
Decadent Double Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 4 squares (1 oz. ea.) unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans [or walnuts] (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream [or whipping cream]
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray or line with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with chocolate squares in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, then eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt just until blended. Gently stir in pecans. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, bring cream to a boil in 2-quart saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted. Let cool to thicken, stirring occasionally. Spread chocolate mixture over cooled brownies. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into squares to serve.