Double Fudge Brownies
These decadent brownies freeze really well.
- Makes 2 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- Chill Time 1 hr
- 3/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 packages (12 oz. ea.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray or line with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with 1 package chocolate chips in 3-quart saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, then eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt just until blended. Gently stir in pecans. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, bring cream to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1 package chocolate chips until melted. Let cool to thicken, stirring occasionally. Spread chocolate mixture over cooled brownies. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Cut into squares and serve, if desired, with your favorite flavor Breyers® Ice Cream.
|Serving Size||1 brownie||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 brownie|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|