- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine melted Spread with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine eggplant, tomatoes, onion soup mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake covered 30 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs with cheese in medium bowl. Remove cover and sprinkle over eggplant mixture. Bake uncovered 5 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden.
TIP: Serve with a mixed green salad and warm bread for a meatless meal.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|