Enlightened French Toast
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 carton (4 oz.) egg substitute
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread
- 12 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Beat milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in medium bowl with wire whisk; set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, dip 3 slices bread into milk mixture. Add to skillet and cook 5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Repeat with remaining bread.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread with jam in small saucepan until smooth. Serve with French Toast.
Also terrific with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! with Calcium Spread.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||110 %|