Grilled Salmon with Citrus-Tomato Salsa
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup green onion
- 6 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. finely chopped and seeded jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 lb.)
- Combine tomatoes, oranges, green onions, 4 tablespoons cilantro and jalapeno pepper in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
- Blend I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and, if desired, salt and pepper to taste in small bowl. Grill or broil salmon, brushing with cilantro spread, until salmon is opaque, turning once. Serve salsa with salmon.
NOTE: Recipe can be halved.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|