Simple Eggs Benedict
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 Tbsp. drained, finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh oregano leaves [or fresh basil leaves ] (optional)
- 4 slices (1-inch thick) French bread [or Italian bread], lightly toasted
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 eggs, poached and kept warm
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto (optional)
- Prepare Sauce Mix according to package directions. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and oregano; keep warm.
- Lightly spread toasted bread with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and arrange 2 pieces bread on each plate to serve. Top bread slices with eggs and prosciutto, then top as desired with hollandaise sauce.
TIP: For "Romantic Eggs Benedict", cut bread into heart shapes before toasting.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|