Honey-Nut Glazed Brie
A super-impressive easy-to-make appetizer that's soon to become a favorite.
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 4 min
- 8 ounces Brie cheese (wedge or round)
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 large green and/or red apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Arrange cheese* on serving platter; set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and stir in walnuts until coated. Stir in cinnamon and nutmeg until blended. Stir in honey and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until mixture is bubbling. Immediately pour over cheese. Serve hot with apples.
*If desired, arrange cheese on microwave-safe plate and top with cooked nut mixture. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds or until cheese just begins to melt. OR, arrange cheese in 1-quart shallow casserole and top with cooked nut mixture. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese just begins to melt. Serve as above.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|