Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Savory Pork Chops & Brown Sugar-Glazed Apples
- 1 lb. bone-in pork chops [or boneless]
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves [or 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme leaves] (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 tart apples, cored, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Season chops, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper and thyme. Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops. Remove chops from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and cook apples in same skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in sugar and vinegar and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until bubbling. Return chops to skillet and cook until chops are done, about 1 minute.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.09. Cost per serving*: $1.27. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.