Savory Pork Chops & Brown Sugar-Glazed Apples
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. bone-in pork chops or boneless
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves or 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 tart apples, cored, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Season chops, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper and thyme. Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops. Remove chops from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and cook apples in same skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in sugar and vinegar and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until bubbling. Return chops to skillet and cook until chops are done, about 1 minute.
Cost per recipe*: $5.09.
Cost per serving*: $1.27.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|