Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||6 min|
Sesame Shrimp Avocado Salad
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cups assorted mixed greens
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned
- 6 radishes, sliced (optional)
- Wish-Bone ® Vinaigrette Dressing
- Toast sesame seeds in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until golden. Remove sesame seeds and set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, sprinkled, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once.
- Arrange mixed greens on serving platter. Top with avocado, orange, radishes and shrimp. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing.
- NOTE: Recipe can be halved.