Swiss Alps Chicken Breasts
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or water
- Slice horizontally through each chicken breast with knife parallel to cutting board, stopping 1 inch from opposite edge; open breasts and fill each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Close each chicken breast, securing open edge with wooden toothpicks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove and set aside.
- Add mushrooms and red pepper to skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
TIP: For easy entertaining, stuff chicken ahead of time and cook just before serving.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|