Berry Delite Bread Pudding
- Recipe serves: 10
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- 1 1/2 cups cholesterol free egg substitute
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into cubes (about 12 oz.)
- 3 cups assorted fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and/or sliced strawberries)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 11 x 7-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Beat egg substitute, milk, vanilla and lemon peel in medium bowl, with wire whisk.
- Microwave I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with sugar in glass measuring cup at HIGH 30 seconds; stir until sugar is dissolved. Slowly whisk into egg mixture.
- Arrange cake and berries in prepared dish. Pour egg mixture over cake, pressing cake down to coat. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm and, if desired, with nonfat dairy whipped topping.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|