Pear & Blueberry Tart
- Recipe serves: 10
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 (9-in.) refrigerated pie crust
- 3 ounces cream cheese [or Neufchatel cream cheese], softened
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3 large pears, cored, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 450°. Prepare and bake crust according to package directions in 9-inch tart pan. Cool.
- Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pears, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add blueberries and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until pears are crisp-tender. Evenly spread goat cheese mixture on bottom of prepared crust. Top with fruit mixture. Reduce heat to 425°. Bake 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|