Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Roasted Garlic Red Skin Mashed Potatoes
- 5 medium red potatoes (about 1-1/2 lbs.), unpeeled and cut into chunks
- 3 medium clove garlic, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup skim milk [or 2% milk]
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Add potatoes to 2-quart saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook, turning occasionally, 15 minutes or until garlic is tender and skin is golden. Remove garlic; peel, then finely chop.
- Return potatoes to saucepan, mash. Stir in garlic and remaining ingredients.