Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
Peanut Chicken Curry
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 container (6 oz.) low fat plain yogurt [or 3/4 cup light coconut milk]
- 1/2 cup natural super chunk peanut butter spread
- 1/4 cup water
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; remove and set aside.
- Cook red pepper and onion in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry, garlic and chicken and heat through. Stir in yogurt, peanut butter spread and water until combined and heated through.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice and lime wedges.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.55. Cost per serving*: $2.14. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.