Lemon-Herb Crusted Cod
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 4 cod or halibut fillets (about 1 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 425°.
- MIX bread crumbs, cheese, lemon peel, salt and pepper in small bowl. Stir in Spread; set aside.
- BLEND Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise with tarragon in another bowl; set aside.
- ARRANGE cod or halibut on baking sheet. Spread with mayonnaise mixture; press on bread crumb mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|