Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Pan-Roasted Chicken with White Balsamic au Jus
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread, divided
- 1/2 cup shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar [or balsamic vinegar]
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped Mediterranean olives
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 box (10 oz.) couscous, prepared according to package directions using I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Bring shallots, garlic and vinegar to a boil in same skillet over high heat and cook 2 minutes. Add broth and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1 cup. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons Mediterranean Blend with wire whisk.
- Meanwhile, combine olives with parsley in small bowl; set aside.
- Serve chicken over couscous, then top with sauce and olive mixture.