Pan Roasted Chicken au Jus
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (avout 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots or onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar or regular balsamic vinegar
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped pitted Mediterranean olives
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 box (10 oz.) couscous, prepared according to package directions using I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!®
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Bring shallots, garlic and vinegar to a boil over high heat in same skillet and cook 2 minutes. Add broth and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1 cup. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons Spread with wire whisk.
- Meanwhile, combine olives with parsley in small bowl; set aside.
- Serve chicken over couscous, then top with sauce and olive mixture.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|