Grilled Salmon with Citrus Salsa
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce*
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 20 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original
- Combine oranges, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and hot pepper sauce in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
- Spray salmon with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original and sprinkle, if desired, with salt and pepper to taste. Grill or broil salmon, turning once, 10 minutes or until salmon is opaque. Serve salsa with salmon.
*Such as Tabasco®. NOTE: Recipe can be halved.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||110 %|