Warm Tomato & Olive Bruschetta
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 12 (1/2-inch thick) slices whole wheat French baguette
- 36 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 small plum tomatoes, finely chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray each bread slice 2 times with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, then evenly sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake 4 minutes or until slightly toasted.
- Combine tomatoes with olives in small bowl. Top each bread slice with tomato mixture, then spray once with Spray. Bake 4 minutes or until warm. Evenly sprinkle with cheese and, if desired, ground black pepper. Serve warm.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|