Recipe serves: 6
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Buttery Grilled Shrimp with Tomatoes
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 30 uncooked jumbo shrimp (about3-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup tightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 6 medium tomatoes, at room temperature, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 tsp. honey [or agave syrup]
- Heat cumin in small skillet over low heat until warm and slightly toasted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat, then stir in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread until melted; set aside.
- Brush shrimp on both sides with Spread mixture, then season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Grill, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Toss shrimp with lemon juice and 1/2 of the basil; set aside.
- Arrange tomatoes on serving platter, then sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper, honey and remaining basil leaves. Top with shrimp and their juices.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.