Recipe serves: 16
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||45 min|
|Stand Time||20 min|
Brown Sugar Shortbread
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease 9-inch round cake pan; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Gradually add flour and beat on low until blended. Spread into prepared pan, pressing into even layer. With knife, score (lightly cut) surface into 16 pie-shaped wedges.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely. To serve, pour melted chocolate into small plastic storage bag. Snip corner and drizzle chocolate over shortbread. Cut into wedges.