Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
Caramelized Onion, Brie & Smoked Ham Croissants
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 large Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Canadian bacon, (about 4 oz.)
- 4 large heated croissants [or bagels, split and toasted], halved lengthwise,
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 1/8-inch wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove onion and set aside.
- Heat bacon in same skillet, turning once.
- Arrange 4 croissant halves on baking sheet. Evenly top with bacon, then onions, then cheese. Bake 2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Top with remaining croissant halves and serve hot.