Recipe serves: 8
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||55 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream [or whipping cream]
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. raspberry liqueur (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate [or semisweet chocolate], melted and cooled slightly
- 12 slices (8 oz.) day-old white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
- Heat cream, milk, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and sugar in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Stir in liqueur. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Beat eggs, then slowly beat in cream mixture and melted chocolate in large bowl with wire whisk. Arrange 6 bread slices, overlapping edges in prepared dish. Top with 1/2 cup raspberries, remaining bread slices, then remaining raspberries. Pour chocolate mixture over bread; let stand 10 minutes.
- Bake 50 minutes or until bread is puffed in center. Serve warm.