Makes 1 1/2 dozen
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||9 min|
|Serving Size Per 2 cookies|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350°. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in medium saucepan, then stir in sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients until blended. Drop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls, 3-inches apart n prepared baking sheets (six cookies should fit on each sheet).
- Bake 9 minutes or until cookies spread thin and are deep brown (cookies will be soft). Let stand 2 minutes on wire rack. Working quickly with metal spatula, remove from sheets and cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar.