Makes 1 loaf
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
Garlic Cheese Bread
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 loaf (12-in.) French bread [or Italian bread]
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Blend I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with garlic in small bowl. Evenly spread bread with garlic mixture, then sprinkle with cheeses.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until bread is golden and cheeses are melted. Slice and serve.