Recipe serves: 8
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 6 medium all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Mash potatoes. Stir in remaining ingredients.