- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 medium plum tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 6 swordfish steaks*
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, bread crumbs, tomato and Spread in bowl. Arrange fish in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Evenly top fish with crumb mixture, patting lightly. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until fish flakes.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
* Tuna or salmon steaks also work well.
FOOD NOTE: When purchasing fresh fish steaks, look for flesh with a clean appearance, firm, moist texture and no fishy odor.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|