Makes 24 tartlets
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||8 min|
|Chill Time||120 min|
Lemon Curd Tartlets With Fresh Raspberries
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon peel
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 24 frozen mini phyllo dough shells, thawed
- 1/2 cup whipped cream [or non-dairy whipped topping]
- 24 raspberries
- Beat egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel in 2-quart nonstick or heavy-bottom saucepan, with wire whisk, until blended. Add I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
- Turn into medium bowl and cover with plastic wrap, pressing wrap on surface of lemon curd; refrigerate to chill completely, about 2 hours.
- To serve, evenly fill shells with lemon curd. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries.