Recipe serves: 2
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
Linguine with Melted Brie & Shiitake Mushrooms
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1/4 lb. shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps sliced
- 1 Tbsp. dry sherry [or white wine]
- 1/2 cup half and half [or light cream]
- 1/4 lb. Brie cheese, rind removed and cheese chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 lb. linguine [or spaghetti], cooked and drained
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add sherry and cook 1 minute. Remove mushrooms from pan and set aside.
- Melt remaining 3 tablespoons Spread in same skillet. Blend in half and half, cheese, salt and pepper with wire whisk until smooth. Reduce heat to low and add peas and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through. Toss sauce with hot linguine to serve. Sprinkle, if desired, with fresh chopped parsley.