Mixed Nut Ginger Tart
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- Pastry for single-crust pie
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mixed nuts or pecans, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts or Brazil nuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Lift and press pastry into 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Add nuts; refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, sugar, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, cream, ginger and vanilla in large bowl with wire whisk until blended. Slowly pour over nuts.
- Arrange tart pan on baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Remove from tart pan and serve, if desired, with whipped cream. Can be made 1 day ahead.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||56 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|