Makes 1 loaf
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||95 min|
Old-Fashioned Pound Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cups I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla, scraping sides occasionally. Beat in flour mixture until blended. Evenly pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out completely clean. Let cool 20 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.