Makes 7 dozen
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
Powdered Sugar Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 1/3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with confectioners sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in vanilla, then flour, scraping sides occasionally, until blended. Stir in walnuts.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Gently flatten each cookie with the palm of your hand or spoon.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly golden around edges. Let stand 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely. Sprinkle with additional confectioners sugar.