Tuna Pot Pie
- Recipe serves: 4
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cans (6.5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (10 oz.) refrigerated corn twists or soft breadsticks
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add green peas and carrots, tuna and beans; cook 1 minute. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with milk. Bring to the boiling point over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted. Turn into 2-quart shallow casserole. Twist corn twists and form lattice over top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until corn twists are done.
TIP: Serve with a mixed green salad for a complete meal.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|