Turkey Cottage Pie
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese or cheddar cheese (about 5 oz.)
- 5 cups hot mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt Spread in large saucepan over medium heat and cook flour, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix thoroughly blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until thickened. Stir in turkey, vegetables and 1 cup cheese. Turn into lightly greased 2-quart casserole; top with hot potatoes, then remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|