- Recipe serves: 4
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. turkey breast cutlets
- 2 medium red and/or green apples, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown turkey. Remove and set aside.
- Stir apples and onion into same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and apple juice. Return turkey to skillet. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until turkey is done and apples are tender. Serve over hot rice.
TIP: Try substituting 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves for turkey.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|