- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 8 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 box (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 container (32 oz.) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt 6 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large nonstick deep skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, bring broth and water to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Add rice and garlic to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add wine and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until until wine is absorbed. Stir in hot broth mixture and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until almost all liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in cheese and remaining 2 Tbsp. Spread. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|