Chocolate Almond Biscotti
- Makes 48 cookies
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed dried fruits (apricots, cranberries, raisins)
- Preheat oven to 300°. Lightly grease baking sheet; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, flour, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread and eggs in large mixing bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds or until moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat 2 minutes or until blended. Stir in almonds and fruit.
- Knead gently on lighty floured surface. Divide in half. Shape dough into two flat logs, about 14 x 3-inches each on prepared baking sheet with floured hands. Bake 35 minutes or until firm. Carefully remove to wire rack; cool 10 minutes.
- Cut each log into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices on cutting board. Arrange cookies, cut side down on baking sheet. Bake an additional 25 minutes or until crisp, turning once. Remove from sheets to wire rack and cool completely. If desired, drizzle or dip in melted white chocolate.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|