White Bean Dip
- Makes 2 cups
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 6 min
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves or 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes, crushed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion and rosemary, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute; cool slightly.
- Process onion mixture, beans and lemon juice in food processor or blender until smooth. Stir in parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve chilled, if desired, with pita chips, cut-up vegetables and/or toasted bread slices.
TIP: Also terrific as a sandwich spread with grilled vegetables!
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|