Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Chicken with Artichokes & Sun-Dried Tomato
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread, divided
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 6 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring occasionally, 30 seconds. Add artichoke hearts and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in cheese.
- Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley and additional grated Parmesan cheese.