Recipe serves: 10
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||50 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
An easy breakfast pizza recipe bakes all the best parts of breakfast into one delicious dish.
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread, divided
- 9 eggs, divided
- 1 package (30 oz.) shredded refrigerated or frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt , divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven about 2 minutes. Spread to coat bottom of pan; set aside.
- Lightly beat 2 eggs in large bowl. Stir in hash browns, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Press potato mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are crisp.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet and cook mushrooms, red pepper and onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until vegetables are golden. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt; set aside and cool slightly.
- Beat remaining 7 eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and vegetable mixture in same bowl. Pour over potato crust. Bake 10 minutes. Top with cheese and bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.83. Cost per serving*: $1.18. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.