Lemon Drop Cake
- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 cup lemon juice, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 10-inch Bundt pan; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, pudding mix, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread, 1/4 cup lemon juice, milk, eggs and lemon peel in large mixing bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes or until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, cook 1/2 cup lemon juice with granulated sugar in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly, then evenly pour over cake.
- Blend confectioners sugar with remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice in medium bowl for glaze; drizzle over cake.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|