Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad With Parmesan Croutons
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Marinate for 15 min
- Cook Time 6 min
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cups cubed French bread (3/4-inch cubes)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- For Croutons, preheat oven to 325°. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in vinegar and lemon juice; remove from heat and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Add bread cubes and 1/3 cup cheese and toss to coat. Evenly spread seasoned bread cubes on prepared cookie sheet. Bake, stirring once, 20 minutes or until brown and crisp; let cool.
- For Chicken, combine melted Spread, lemon juice and garlic in medium nonaluminum bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes. Remove chicken, discarding marinade. Grill, turning once, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; slice and keep warm.
- For Salad, in serving bowl, toss lettuce, dressing and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Top with sliced chicken and croutons. Serve, if desired, with additional cheese.
|Serving Size||4 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||4 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|