Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Marinate for||15 min|
|Cook Time||6 min|
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad With Parmesan Croutons
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cups cubed French bread (3/4-inch cubes)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread, melted
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- For Croutons, preheat oven to 325°. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in vinegar and lemon juice; remove from heat and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Add bread cubes and 1/3 cup cheese and toss to coat. Evenly spread seasoned bread cubes on prepared cookie sheet. Bake, stirring once, 20 minutes or until brown and crisp; let cool.
- For Chicken, combine melted Spread, lemon juice and garlic in medium nonaluminum bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes. Remove chicken, discarding marinade. Grill, turning once, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; slice and keep warm.
- For Salad, in serving bowl, toss lettuce, Dressing and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Top with sliced chicken and croutons. Serve, if desired, with additional cheese.