Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 large prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, onion and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic and oregano and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute; set aside.
- Arrange pizza crust on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread Pasta Sauce on crust, then top with vegetable mixture and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.40 Cost per serving*: $2.35 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.