Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
- 5 medium zucchini
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Scoop out pulp from 8 zucchini halves; set aside. Arrange zucchini halves on baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop remaining zucchini and pulp. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chopped zucchini and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Add red pepper, garlic and oregano. Cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Let stand to cool slightly.
- Evenly spoon vegetable mixture into zucchini halves. Top with cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until zucchini are tender.
- Also terrific with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Mediterranean Blend spread. Cost per recipe*: $7.03. Cost per serving*: $1.76. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.