Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
Harvest Salad With Pork
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 8 cups spring salad mix
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°. Coat pork with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Arrange pork in roasting pan. Roast 20 minutes or until pork is done.
- Meanwhile, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook apple and onion, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until golden. Cool slightly.
- Arrange spring mix on serving platter. Top with sliced pork, warm apple mixture and cranberries. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
- Tip: Line roasting pan with foil for easier clean up.